- Perimeter-lighted Black dial with bold White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
- Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12VDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed.
- By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
- 4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- Perimeter-lighted Black dial
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Brand: Faria Beede
Part number: TD9671
Warranty: Manufacturer's 3-year warranty