- Rear-view Mirror Base: 1 " rubber ball molded to a high strength composite base
- Connects between the rearview mirror and your vehicle's windshield - To install, simply remove your factory mirror, slide the RAM adaptor over the factory windscreen button, and tighten in place*
- Replicates the factory button on the cab facing side so you can easily re-attach your factory mirror
- Standard double socket arm - Overall Length: 3.69": Socket-To-Socket Length: 3"
- Camera base with 1" ball and 1/4"-20 threaded stud - connects to any standard female thread found on camcorders and digital cameras
- RAM ball and socket system - easily adjust to your perfect angle
- Constructed of high strength composite
- Holds up to 2 lbs.
- Made in the USA
*The round plate provides extra support and stability for cameras that rest on top of it.
** The RAM Mirror-Mate™ will not work with vehicles that have an OnStar system or rain sensor installed. RAM recommends using the proper Ford rearview mirror removal tool to remove the factory mirror.
- Any camera/device with a 1/4"-20 female threaded hole
Brand: RAM Mounts
Part number: RAP-B-369A-366U
Warranty: Manufacturer's lifetime warranty