A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
- Perimeter-lighted black dial with bold white graphics, black aluminum bezel, contoured white pointer and flat glass lens
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual scale - Imperial and Metric
- 2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
Brand: Faria Beede Instruments
Part number: GP9118
Faria Beede catalog number: F12812
Warranty: Manufacturer's 3-year warranty